torsdag den 10. november 2011

People Nice Sayings And Wise Short Quote


To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge. by Benjamin Disraeli Sentences


We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance. by Harrison Ford Sayings


Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. by Thomas Merton Qutations


Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is. by Vince Lombardi Phrases


Too many people run out of ideas long before they run out of words. by Author Unknown


This secret spoke Life herself unto me 'Behold,' said she, 'I am that which must ever surpass itself.' by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche


Wayne I once thought I had mono for an entire year, It turned out I was just really bored. by Wayne's World


A small town is a place where there is no place to go where you shouldn't. by Burt Bacharach


Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled. by Horace Epistles


Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time. by Mark Twain


I thank my God everytime I remember you. by Philippians 13 NIV Bible


Keep thy religion to thyself. by George Carlin


No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement. by Florida ScottMaxwell


Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power. by Seneca


Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind. by William Shakespeare


People Motivational Messages And Good Memorable Proverb
sports quotes sayings

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar