fredag den 16. september 2011

Great Quotable Quotes And Motivational Quotable Message


My motto is that I enjoy life. I think there's a kind of simplicity to that way of thinking. by Jenna Elfman Messages


Look for the good, not the evil, in the conduct of members of the family. by Jewish Proverb Words


Good taste is the enemy of creativity by Pablo Picasso One liners


I want to live my life so that my nights are not full of regrets. by D H Lawrence Sayings


I learned that if you want to make it bad enough, no matter how bad it is, you can make it. by Gale Sayers


Religion is a monumental chapter in the history of human egotism. by William James


A memorandum is written not to inform the reader but to protect the writer. by Dean Gooderham Acheson


Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes. by Mickey Mouse


A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water. by Sidney Goff


A belief is not true because it is useful. by Henri Frdric Amiel


There is no vice so simple but assumes some mark of virtue on his outward parts. by Mary Bertone


Nobody, as long as he moves about among the currents of life, is without trouble. by Carl Gustav Jung


Im good enough, Im smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me. by Al Franken


Setting a good example for children takes all the fun out of middle age. by William Feather


Leaders keep their eyes on the horizon, not just on the bottom line. by Warren Bennis


Love Short Proverbs And Popular People Saying
Quotations about Missing Someone

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar