tirsdag den 2. august 2011

Nice Favorite Quotations And Inspirational Daily Quotation


I quit therapy because my analyst was trying to help me behind my back. by Richard Lewis Quotes


You won't be happy with more until you're happy with what you've got. by Angel Blessing Quotes


A great leader never sets himself above his followers except in carrying responsibilities. by Jules Ormont One liners


To be proud of learning is the greatest ignorance. by Bishop Taylor Quotes


Castles made of sand fall in the sea eventually. by Jimi Hendrix


An ounce of cheerfulness is worth a pound of sadness to serve God with. by Thomas Fuller


The only true happiness comes from squandering ourselves for a purpose. by John Mason Brown


Why dont you write books people can read by Nora Joyce to her husband James


A man's worst difficulties begin when he is able to do as he likes. by Aldous Huxley


Without justice courage is weak. by Benjamin Franklin


I'm not addicted to nicotine, so why do I have to participate in your drug addiction by Ken Faver


When you choose your friends, don't be short-changed by choosing personality over character. by W Somerset Maugham


I have made my world and it is a much better world than I ever saw outside. by Louise Nevelson


Must not all things at the last be swallowed up in death by Plato


Ninety-nine percent of this game is half mental. by Lawrence Peter Berra


Great Wisdom Phrases And Love People Word
cute sayings

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar