lørdag den 2. juli 2011

Good Memorable Proverbs And Popular Word


Misery no longer loves company. Nowadays it insists on it. by Russell Baker Messages


High living and high thinking are poles apart. by B J Gupta Messages


A market is the combined behavior of thousands of people responding to information, misinformation and whim. by Kenneth Chang Sayings


Education... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading. by G M Trevelyan Sayings


He that lives upon hope will die fasting. by Benjamin Franklin


My husband said he wanted to have a relationship with a redhead, so I dyed my hair. by Jane Fonda


I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived. by Willa Carter


I think one of the reasons I'm popular again is because I'm wearing a tie. You have to be different. by Tony Bennet


Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. by Mark Twain


Vegetarianism is harmless enough, although it is apt to fill a man with wind and self-righteousness. by Sir Robert Hutchison


It is better to live rich than to die rich. by Samuel Johnson


Life is a joke. The only way to survive it is to find the right punchline. by Becky Alunan


One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry. by Oscar Wilde


Honor has not to be won it must only not be lost. by Arthur Schopenhauer


Everyone dies. Not everyone really lives. by William Wallace Braveheart


Motivational Daily Sayings And Inspirational Proverb
love oneliners

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar