torsdag den 2. juni 2011

Love Favorite Phrases And Nice Saying


If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance. by Abraham Lincoln Words


You see through love, and that deludes your sight, As what is straight seems crooked through the water. by John Dryden Qutations


Truth persuades by teaching, but does not teach by persuading. by Quintus Septimius Tertullianus Phrases


I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me. by A A Milne WinniethePooh One liners


One must be poor to know the luxury of giving. by George Eliot


I dream of wayward gulls and all landless lovers, rare moments of winter sun, peace, privacy, for everyone. by William F Claire


When its a question of money, everybody is of the same religion. by Voltaire


The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count them decide everything. by Josef Stalin


He is a fool that cannot conceal his wisdom. by Benjamin Franklin


He that lies down with dogs, shall rise up with fleas. by Benjamin Franklin


I am wealthy in my friends. by William Shakespeare


You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. by Wayne Gretzky


Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. by Lady Violet Bonham Carter


Oh, that lovely title, ex-president. by Dwight D Eisenhower


My mind to me a kingdom is,
Such present joys therein I find,
That it excels all other bliss. by Sir Edward Dyer


Cool Daily Phrases And Inspirational Quote
New self determination Sayings

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar