søndag den 23. januar 2011

Wisdom Wise Quotes And Motivational Quote


There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result. by Sir Winston Churchill Quotes


The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweeter. by James R Angell Words


If your only measure of value is color, then you shall never appreciate the transparence of diamonds. by Ameer Sadet Mahdy Sentences


Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them. by Adlai E Jr Stevenson One liners


Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. by Voltaire


It's funny how dogs and cats know the inside of folks better than other folks do, isn't it by Eleanor H Porter


What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy? by Ursula K LeGuin


...For the unquiet heart and brain,
A use in measured language lies. by Alfred Lord Tennyson


I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours. by Bob Dylan


A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. by Ralph Waldo Emerson


All mankind love a lover. by Ralph Waldo Emerson


Perseverance is not a long race it is many short races one after another. by Walter Elliott


Why should I buy expensive art when I can make my own. by Piero Milani


Life is a zoo in a jungle. by Peter De Vries


Give no decision till both sides thou'st heard. by Phocylides


Daily Good Proverbs And Good One Liner
cute aim profile quotes

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar